Orthodontic treatments aim to address the irregularities of the teeth, like teeth misalignment, occlusion, bite imperfection, overcrowding, and uneven positioning of the teeth. At Hallmark Dental Group, we help people correct their bite issues using the most effective and convenient orthodontic solutions. Our orthodontic solutions are aimed to help our patients have a proper bite restoring the functionality and aesthetics of the teeth.
The orthodontic treatment options available at Hallmark Dental Group includes the following:
- Traditional Braces
- Sheer Smile Clear Aligners®
Types of orthodontic braces
Though many different types of braces have become popular in the market, traditional braces are still one of the most preferred orthodontic appliances in the town. The current conventional models are lighter in form and weight and are much more convenient for the wearers as well. Traditional braces are usually fabricated using stainless steel with metal brackets attached to the teeth.
- Sheer Smile Clear Aligners
Sheer Smile clear aligners are clear aligners that are popular as an alternative to traditional or ceramic braces. These aligners are custom-made to fit the patient's teeth. Sheer Smile clear aligners benefit the patients as they are virtually invisible and can be removed at any time while brushing, cleaning, and eating.
Advantages of Orthodontic Treatment
When you undergo orthodontic treatments at Hallmark Dental Group, you are likely to experience the below benefits:
- Improved ability to eat and chew food.
- Correction of speech-related issues.
- Straight teeth mean easier brushing, cleaning, and flossing teeth.
- Better teeth cleaning ensures better oral hygiene, resulting in reduced cavities and periodontal disease.
- Lessened grinding and chipping of teeth.
- Lessened risk of injury resulting from protruding of teeth.
- Feelings of greater confidence and self-assurance as a result of aligned teeth.
- Comfortable and well-aligned bite.
- Decreased risk of TMJ strain and discomfort.
When someone has issues connected to a bad bite, it can lead to discomfort, tooth loss, and other oral health issues if left untreated. The best method to fix these dental issues and avoid future bite problems is treating them with orthodontic treatments.
How do orthodontic treatments work?
Orthodontic treatments work by applying continuous, mild pressure on the teeth, causing them to move to their ideal positions to get perfectly aligned.
After analyzing your teeth, our orthodontists will decide the perfect orthodontic treatment that better suits your needs and preferences.
Schedule an online appointment or call us at (435) 310-4812 to have a consultation with our dentists at our office in Saint George, UT. We'll be happy to guide you further.