Dental cleanings play a vital role in your oral health, working to help you avoid dental problems and keep your mouth and smile healthy. They also allow our dentists and team to monitor your oral health and ensure you are receiving the care you need.
What happens during a dental cleaning?
During your dental cleaning, our dentists and hygienist will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth to remove plaque and tartar
- Floss and polish your teeth
- Examine your mouth for any signs of tooth decay, gum disease or other oral conditions
- Take any X-rays which may be necessary
- Discuss your at-home dental hygiene with you
- Discuss any additional treatments which our dentists may recommend
The importance of preventive care
Preventive care is the foundation of a lifetime of healthy smiles. It is crucial to helping you maintain your oral health and avoid damaging dental problems, such as cavities and gum disease. We recommend that you visit Hallmark Dental Group every six months to receive a routine cleaning and exam. Our dentists may recommend more frequent visits depending on your needs. We also encourage you to call us as soon as possible if you experience any kind of dental emergency, pain or injury so that you can receive the care you need to get your smile back on track.
Make Your Appointment
To learn more about dental cleanings in Saint George, Utah, and make an appointment with Dr. Phillip Hall, James Phillips and our team, call us today at 435-634-8338!